Friday, October 28, 2011

Posts will be Different

Because in my jackson jewellery blog I used to post mostly about jewellery I was working on, this blog will seem different.  I figured that since my life has changed quite a bit since July 29th, I have quite a few things to post about, such as:

  • Jewellery I'm making or have made
  • What my status with brain cancer is like at the time
  • Incidences or boredom that are occuring in my life at that time
  • Anything else I think of on that date
I suppose it bothers me that this blog will look like anything you can set up at blogger.com rather than something I have created myself since I'm also a website designer/maker.  I guess I'll have to play with whatever their options and functions are here to come up with something endearing to me.

So I can guess that my first posts will have a lot to do with my brain cancer, at least just to tell everyone what's happening with me.  So get ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment