Friday, October 21, 2011

My Personal Sites were Ruined by Virus

I have no idea how anybody got into adding a virus or who did it and why, but all the websites that I owned and were all covered under a main setting, then had domains as sub-folders, all were hit with this virus, which meant that I couldn't fix them because the backup savings were too soon before that and had it also.

So I just had to delete every website of mine, which pissed me off overly since I had no idea what the virus was or how to fix it.

Remembering that I had a blogger site, I decided that this was the answer - and the safest thing for me to do - there's no way I can get a virus because I'm not sponsoring it, blogger is.  Thank you blogger, it's the only way I got back online about anything.

There's a whole bunch of updates that I have to write about, but I thought I should let this be known first, so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment